AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Super OTE $250K ++
11 months ago
My client is a global consulting and services company. They specialise in problem solving and change management through the use of customer research, process and technology. The work with companies on Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Data Science and Analytics, Design Thinking and Technology Transformation.
They are currently expanding and looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager
A Hunter profile, prior experience of selling technology solutions and services, proven track record and extensive local networking and business connections.
- Research, source, contact and meet potential clients to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective Business Consulting and Technology Services and Solutions opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer challenges and work together with technical and pre-sales teams to develop feasible solutions
- Liaise with presales and delivery heads to propose appropriate solutions after identifying new opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted verticals such as Financial Services, Insurance, Media and Retail.
- Client/Key Account Management at multiple levels, especially with key decision makers to determine sales objectives
- Looking for a Hunter profile. Prior experience of selling technology solutions and services, channel sales, proven track record, and extensive local networking and business connections.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of successful Enterprise Business Development experience
- Previous experience selling IT Services and Technology into Enterprise clients
- Extensive experience in relationship building at C level
- Experience in selling Consulting, Business Transformation, Analytics,
- Consultative sales solution experience
- Experience closing deals from $200K USD upwards
- Extensive local business network
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or to email@example.com or call 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.