Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$120001 per annum + + Super + Commission
about 1 month ago
My client is a global SaaS organisation who provide a cutting-edge SaaS platform for digital survey based research. A game changing platform that is being used by clients around the globe
They are continuing to build the Sydney office and are looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to target new and existing accounts.
The role is both Hunting and Farming
- New Business Development to generate new clients
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Place a priority on discovery and understand client needs and capabilities
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed, powerful solutions and quality of response.
- Provide leadership on growth opportunities between clients and the broader team to create both "stickiness" between organizations
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer's enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
- Properly and thoroughly analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions
- Assist with quotations and feasibility, as required.
- Manage pipeline though our CRM platform
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum experience: 5 years of sales experience selling Market Research, Data Insights, Digital media, ad-tech and mar-tech or technology solutions
- Market Research background and experience is necessary for the role
- Previous New Business Development Experience
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.