Rhodes, New South Wales
Comms + Company Car
over 1 year ago
Starting in the early 90's this organisation was created by 2 families joining forces and creating a specialist coffee experience for their community. Now nation wide they are growing from strength to strength and are now seeking a BDM who truly has the same passion in their products. This organisation believes in sustainability, innovative ideas and having the best product in the market.
As a Business Development manager, you will:
- Have a HUNTER mentality
- Happy to travel and work your time around your customers
- Have a strong commercial acumen, customer management and negotiation skills
- Be passionate about your customers needs and your products
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Map your market with ease.
To be considered you will need:
- An obviously passion for coffee and thorough understanding of the industry
- The ability to seek out new customers and close deals
- Be able to educate your customers and explains benefits
- A clean and current driving licence
- Excellent rapport building skills along with a "GO GET" attitude
- To be able to demonstrate your sales capabilities
You could be a barista with a sales background or an existing BDM from a specialist coffee organisation, either way this is a fantastic opportunity for you! The right candidate is needed to start ASAP. There is a generous base (depending on experience) and strong commission structure. The tools of trade include a company car, laptop, phone etc…..
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CV CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES YOUR COFFEE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE!
Please APPLY NOW or for further information contact Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.