Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Business Development Manager for a leading software company based in Dubai.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will lead the sales for the Middle East region.
- Pursue and close new business, build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to find, build, manage and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis
- Prepare tender responses, including win and pricing strategies
- Manage the complex sales cycles of technical selling
- Build Contract Forecasting Plans to drive the closure of deals when forecasted
- Develop and maintain Account Plans to drive customer engagement planning aligned with the sales and product strategy of the account base
Skills and Experience :
- At least 5 years + of experience in technology sales in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to deliver or overachieve on quarterly and annual sales targets
- Demonstrated understanding of how to conduct business in the Middle East region
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and ability to use interpretative skills to understand and relate industry/client requirements are essential
- The position will require extensive travel within the region
- Some overseas travel (outside of the Middle East) may be required from time-to-time
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.