Carter Murray have partnered with rapid growth FinTech specialising in the Mass-affluent, Wealth Management space.
This is an exciting new role which is part of significant growth plans for this well-funded, disruptive client.
My client is growing fast, are backed by great investors, and seeking a well connected and driven individual.
To support their rapid rate of growth, my client is seeking to is actively seeking to grow its panel of banking partners, the task of identifying and on boarding new banking partnerships as well as managing the relationships of existing partners is vital to the continued success of the business.
This is a challenging role that will require the successful candidate to have or to develop a deep domain expertise across multiple functional areas of a bank (including treasury, legal, compliance and operations) and be able to credibly interact at the highest levels of management with both small and very large banks.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the acquisition and on-going relationship management of a target group of banks and building societies. The sales cycle for bank acquisition can be long and this role will require a candidate who can demonstrate persistence, resilience and an excellence in being able to differentiate the offering.
In order to be successful in this role you will have;
- Clear commercial acumen and evidence of negotiating and maintaining relationships at a senior level.
- A self-starter with the know-how, tenacity and resilience to develop new business and handle on-going rejection in doing so without losing the desire to succeed.
- A hunger and desire to learn and a genuine interest in the broader "fintech" market.
- A first-class ability for listening to client needs and asking pertinent questions ahead of presenting and especially for differentiating based on a client's requirements.
- A practical and solution orientated approach for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- An ability to be a strong team member and contribute to the wider company culture as well as encourage and develop more junior team members.
This role is within a rapid growth FinTech and so a hands on approach is essential.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.