£38000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Carter Murray have partnered with an award-winning technology platform who work with some of the most well-known brands globally to help businesses increase their online presence, grow sales conversions using customer insights and analytics.
This firm is looking for an experienced B2B sales professional to join their growing team as a Business Development Manager and this role will be perfect for those who thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process of their platform from initial contact through to the closure of deals.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients either face-to-face or virtually (Phone/ Email)
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the business strategy.
- Working alongside the marketing team to produce any relevant marketing material required for the target market.
- Representing the firm at industry events, seminars and exhibitions using this as an opportunity to network and source leads.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with prospects.
- 2 years' experience of successfully selling software, media, events or any B2B solutions
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations and a track record of hitting targets.
- Huge drive to succeed and a desire to play a large role in the growth of this technology platform.
- A competitive salary plus uncapped OTE
- Individual team challenges and incentives
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.