AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super + Commission
18 days ago
We have a current opportunity for a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney. For further information about this position please apply.
New Business Development Manager
My client, a global media agency, with offices across London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. They have developed a cutting-edge media comms and PR technology platform that delivers updated and trending news content from worldwide media brands and leading news outlets.
Building the Australian team, my client is looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to grow with the company's success
As a New Business Development Manager, you will be developing new relationships across PR / Media Communications organisations
- Identifying opportunities across Public Relations Firms and Media Communications teams, who are representing globally recognised brands
- Conducting compelling product demonstrations to these potential clients, both face to face and using online meeting portals
- Engaging nurturing new business relationships
- Maintaining a new business pipeline, guiding clients through the fluid sales process
- Ability to strive to achieve targets and KPI's
- Work across projects with colleagues based out of offices within New Zealand, Hong Kong and London
- Willingness to travel to other Australian cities and New Zealand
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years Business Development experience
- Exposure to Media and Public Relations will be looked upon favourably.
- Keen to hear from successful Business Development Managers across all Industries.
- Extensive support and training on company platform plus additional training on the PR/Media sectors will be provided
- Top level communication skills via phone, email, face to face and online
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Understands the process of the sales pipeline and working to deadline
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses
- Company activities
- Flexible hours /remote 'work from home' opportunities
- Training programmes
- Marriage Leave
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.