AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super + Commission
4 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney. For further information about this position please apply.
Business Development Executive
Independent Media company providing a web-based journalist database to Public Relations professionals ('PRs'). The PR team uses the system to target the right media quickly and easily across Asia Pacific. Since launching in 2014, Our Independant Media Company works with over 1,200 companies, ranging from blue chip internationally known brands to local PR agencies. We operate in Singapore, London, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Sydney. Our Independant Media Company is looking for a go-getting sales / business development executive to join our fast-growing office in the Sydney CBD but based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Deliver (and be rewarded) based on sales targets (both personal and team-based)
- Build and manage a pipeline of new business. This includes adding and updating Telum's CRM
- Be a top-level communicator, both face-to-face, over the phone and on email. This includes conducting compelling product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with your accounts to develop a long-term working relationship with them.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Be well organised and able to work to deadlines, and be extremely process-oriented with strong time-management skills
- Work with colleagues in Singapore, Hong Kong and London offices on sales projects, and the role may include travel to other cities in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for someone with 1 - 3 years' experience as either a sales executive or business development Manager. Exposure to the media, public relations or technology will be looked upon favourably.
- Extensive support and training on both our platform and PR/media sectors will be given for the first 3 months.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Excellent sales skills essential
- Enthusiastic about maintaining standards
- High quality work
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivate
- Computer literate (MS Office)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Company activities
- Flexible hours/ remote opportunities
- Training (in house) programmes
- Marriage Leave
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.