over 1 year ago
An established media company is looking to have someone passionate and ambitious to fill the role of Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will be defining long-term monetization strategies with other functional divisions in the company and helping the company to expand its commercial reach.
- Plan a sustainable monetization strategy in line with the company's goals.
- Work with key stakeholders to optimise revenue within the company's existing operations.
- Develop long-term partnerships by identifying leads and strengthening customer relationships.
- Identify and analyse key performance indicators related to monetization.
- Generate key performance indicator reports and present it to the management team.
- Mentor colleagues to ensure smooth business operations.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing roles, in the entertainment industry in the APAC region.
- 4+ years of direct monetization experience as Head of Business Unit, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, and business acumen.
- Degree in management, business, economics or the like.
- Existing work eligibility in Singapore.
If you think this Business Development Manager role will help you showcase your expertise from having worked in media/broadcast organisations previously, do forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.