AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum + + Super + Comms
over 2 years ago
One of the leading legal brands in the world, an innovative and fast paced environment with unrivalled career opportunities. My client really is the place to go to continue to build your career at the next level
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager / Client Executive
- Sell consultancy services and solutions, in particular our contract legal recruitment services
- Support the development and implementation of business development plans in line with the firm's strategy/objectives focussing in particular on the development of market awareness, new client relationships and the development of new revenue.
- Advise on the strategic positioning of the business to inform business development activity.
- Support the team in all aspects of business development, covering a wide portfolio of BD skills, to include targeting, developing thought leadership campaigns, event and conference management, and initiation of new client contact and development.
- Provide day to day support to leadership of the business on the wide range of BD initiatives required to grow the business.
- Work with the wider BD team including (including bids, events, PR, CRMs etc.) to align business development activity and to support specific opportunities and initiatives of relevance to Vario.
- Foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate
- Must have previous experience selling consulting / advisory services
- 10 + years' experience in strategic sales environment
- Previous experience selling consultancy, Services or solutions into sectors such as Banking & Finance, Technology, Construction, FMCG etc
- Experience of undertaking a similar role in a partnership/professional services environment.
- Legal sector experience is desired.
- Recruitment/resourcing experience is desired.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to build long term relationships at a senior level
- Manage the whole sales process for strategic opportunities (identifying and closing new business)
- Coach and mentor the account management team
please apply with your cv to the above or to firstname.lastname@example.org 0292369061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.