Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum + Car + Comms
about 2 years ago
This organisation is known globally for their vehicle rental and quality service. They are well renowned for their consumer service and are heavily developing their corporate presence across Australia.
They have a history of innovation in the vehicle rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty. They are also moving with the times and developing new technologies to have more accessible vehicles with lesser emissions.
Being a new corporate Business Development Manager, you will be expected to:
- Identify, prospect and develop new opportunities within corporate
- Identify, develop and manage key relationships with new customers to achieve profitable growth.
- Identify new opportunities in emerging domestic travel markets, and work with the Pacific Sales Manager to establish growth strategies and tactics to leverage.
- Work closely with local operations state managers and franchise partners to identify, engage and develop sales pipeline and strategy.
- Work with branch managers and company trainers to ensure that customer service levels meet or exceed company standards for this sector.
- Proactively identify trends in the corporate sector, and possible opportunities or risks for Avis and Budget's business.
To be considered you'll need:
- A Proven record of revenue growth and profit achievement in a business development role
- Knowledge and application of the strategic dimension of sales
- Written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
- Be excited about change, improvement, systems and detail
- The ability to operate under minimal supervision, with a high degree of independence and initiative
- Knowledge of the car rental industry will be greatly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce
In return will receive a base salary up to $80K + super + commissions + company car. This role is only available due to internal promotions, so career development is definitely available further down the line.
Please APPLY NOR or for further information please call Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted and you have to have full Australian working rights.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.