Our client's product and service is a software that designs, develops and implements cloud-based learning and student assessment platforms. They build close relationships with their clients work together to create the unique platform required. With their head office in Coffs Harbour this will be based out of there Sydney CBD office, working with a great team and culture.
This is a team environment, but you will have your own targets, territory and KPI's. If successful, your duties will include:
- Identify new opportunities within Enterprise & SMB opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to create case studies and roadmaps
- Manage productivity and opportunities to ensure goals are met
- Develop and maintain new client relationships
- Assist in managing programs of team goals and targets
To be considered you will need:
- Experience as a BDM for a Learning & Development solution
- Demonstrate your passion for client success
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Be deadline oriented and well organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return you will receive a base salary from $120-$130K + super + commissions -OTE $200K. The annual leave is 5 weeks and there is a career development programme. They offer a great team culture and professional work environment.
For further information please contact Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.