Alexandria, New South Wales
£60000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance + Comms
over 1 year ago
Established in 2005, this organisation put safety at the forefront of everything they do, with products and services that use state of the art technology and technicians that are fully dedicated, professional, naturally build rapport and trained to experts in their field.
Dealing with Smoke alarms, Gas services, Electrical services and Essential services this organisation's aim is to keep the homes of tenants the safest they can possibly be!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be;
- Liaising with real estate agents and landlords across NSW
- Providing technical information and support
- Running health checks with your clients and maintain strong relationships
- Being an ambassador for the organisation at trade shows and events
- Providing up to date training to business partners
- Closing sales!
To be considered you will need:
- To be tech savvy with a charming personality!
- Hungry to succeed and make commissions
- Clean drivers licence and own car
- Proven track record of bring in new business and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willing to travel!
In return you'll be looking at on OTE of $120K in your 1st year and a generous car allowance. This organisation are really developing their staff so future career progression is possible for the right candidate.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.