over 1 year ago
For an existing client within the professional services industry, we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
- The role will be responsible for all business development activities including market research and analysis, pitches/RFPs, presentations, etc.
- Reporting into the Head of Business Development, this role will spearhead implementation of existing global marketing, communications and branding initiatives appropriate for the local market
- Be part of the global BD team and be the market ambassador in sharing of best practices and in establishing global BD strategies and initiatives for the firm
- Spearhead all other marketing and communications initiatives and activities
- Proven business development track record and expertise in the legal services industry or experience working in top consultancy firms
- Well versed and experienced in spearheading implementation of business development strategies, marketing campaigns, preparation of pitches, tenders and proposals
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate market behaviour to business opportunities
- Commercially savvy with strong analytic skills
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Highly organized with impeccable time management skills and adept in projects management and completion
- Highly independent and self-motivated
An exciting career progression and a rewarding remuneration package await the successful candidate.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please submit your CV directly to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next 2-3 days for an initial interview.
The SR Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA license Number: 12C6222
Posting Personnel: Monica Bermeo
Registration No.: R1110431
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.