almost 2 years ago
For an international U.K.- Lawfirm I am currently looking for a
Business Development Executive (m/w)
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process including document preparation and post pitch feedback;
- Devising and coordinating events (in conjunction with the events team)
- Managing directory submissions, league tables and awards;
- Identifying opportunities for joint marketing initiatives across groups and offices;
- Identifying campaigns to grow new and existing business;
- Preparing partners ahead of client/prospect meetings;
- Ensuring credentials and other relevant information is up to date and readily accessible in central databases;
- Drafting and updating marketing materials, including web content and other collateral;
- Raising the profile of the partners/practice via various communication channels including social media and the website;
- Drafting and managing press releases and social media posts in German and English;
- Championing the use of our CRM system including ensuring all relevant information is in the system;
- Involvement in account management as it develops across the firm including client feedback;
- Taking part in firm wide projects as appropriate.
- Several years of experience, ideally gained in a Law Firm or professional services environment
- Fluent German and English both spoken and written;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, keep to deadlines and juggle concurrent projects and tasks;
- Exceptional detail and service orientation;
- Good team-working/building skills;
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are keen to get further Information, please get in touch!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".