Business Development Executive – Tech & IP
An award-winning law firm in Australia are looking for someone to support the Business Development Manager for the Technology + IP practice group with marketing and business development initiatives, including pitching for new business and practice group profile raising.
- Assist in generating tenders and capability statements.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to prepare directory and award submissions, including gathering required submission information (matter descriptions, referees, headcount figures and practice group overviews), organising and preparing partners for interviews, and internal and external communications.
- Assist in maintaining the deals database and keeping up to date on the deals and transactions the practice groups are working on.
- Assist with drafting press releases where required for specific deals and transactions.
- Assist in updating website content on a regular basis.
- Review publication and sponsorship opportunities.
- Assist with planning and execution of events for practice groups, including both inhouse events and webinars
Open to candidates with 1-4 years in a similar role (background in proffessional services is favourable).
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.