Business Development Executive – North
Business Development Executive
Remote / Northern Regions
£40,000 per annum plus commissions and car/car allowance
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading PPE brand with footprint all over Europe who are seeking to add an experienced Business Development Executive to their UK team. This is an exciting role with an already well-established company in the market who are looking to kick on and grow. You will have previous experience with selling PPE into the Industrial sector and be a hungry and determined new business hunter.
Purpose of role
As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for the generation of new business revenue, as well as developing existing accounts with an 80/20 focus being on new business development.
You will be tasked with recommending appropriate solutions based upon qualified requirements to a
range of business customers from SMEs to large Corporates.
- To meet all targets set around – New Business Revenue, Customer Meetings,
- Sales KPI’s
- Establish regular and effective communication with all Decision Makers of won business accounts you own.
- Produce a monthly forecast to include successfully identifying new business to close.
- Maximise revenue by cross and up selling.
- Be pro-active in your approach to customer acquisition.
- Build a strong business pipeline.
- Develop an in depth understanding of SFCE solution.
- Ensure best practice in your approach to selling.
- Follow up leads provided internally to win new business.
- Take personal responsibility to build and maintain industry and competitor knowledge.
- Acquire competitor information on products, pricing, marketing performance, strengths and
- Ensure CRM is accurately up to date with account activity.
- 2-3 years of experience in field sales including a track record of winning new business via face-to-face meetings with decision makers.
- Previous experience of selling to Health & Safety professionals is desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous track record if achieving sales targets / KPI’s.
- Confident, assertive and professional manner in all internal and external business dealings.
- Accurate forecasting skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels and influence key decision makers.
- Ability to analyse customer needs and recommend solutions.
- Willing to travel weekly with some time spent away from home.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately. For further information before applying, please contact Patrick Sommerfelt on the below.
- 020 7415 2804
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.