AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is an international law firm known for their exceptional service quality and is currently in a
period of business growth. In this role, you will work with the Business Development team to create the best business outcomes in a highly respected and renowned practice group. You will have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with a highly professional and collaborative global team. You will also have access to a wide range of social, sporting and health benefits.
- You will provide business development support to the Business Development Manager, the banks & funds industry lead partners and the client relationship partners for key banking and financial services clients, with a focus on the delivery of client account plans and initiatives
- You will provide marketing support on a wide range of client relationship initiatives, including pitches and marketing materials, client communications, client events and meeting preparation, client and bank industry research, and regular reporting requirements
- Working with team relationship partners to coordinate event and entertainment ideas which will meet objectives outlined in client relationship plans or the industry plan, as well as play a key role in the organisation of these events.
- Preparing and maintaining marketing materials, including website/intranet content, client publications, brochures and pitch materials, contact cards, capability statements
- Providing support to relationship managers in the production and delivery of panel or other important pitches for the clients
- Support the broader Business Development team on other local or practice area projects as they arise
The ideal profile
- Degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Marketing or relevant
- Previous experience in a Business Development, Marketing or support role - experience within professional or financial services will be highly regarded
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office suite
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- With a keen eye for detail, you also have strong stakeholder management skillsets
- Commercial awareness - you have excellent communication and project management skills
- A personal interest in the world of ever changing financial markets
Click through to apply or contact Benny Lee : firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 9236 9063
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.