Business Development Executive
Helping clients achieve their goals through developing lasting relationships, this Business Development Executive role is brought you by an internationally renowned professional services firm. Focusing on developing strong sector knowledge and technical excellence combined with the core values of respect, sharing, communication, and integrity values they strive to over come the challenges faced to deliver exceptional results.
The Business Development Executive will be joining a team that has seen rapid expansion, reporting into multiple managers, they will assist in helping to identify and deliver new business opportunities, not just in the UK but on a global scale.
- Development, drafting and implementation of business and marketing plans to grow new and existing business.
- Champion the use of digital platforms and social media to raise the profile of the firm.
- Preparing marketing collateral and supporting documentation including research, pitch documentation and credentials statements ahead of client/prospect meetings.
- Work with various other members of the firms global Business and Communication teams to improve coordination and delivery of new initiatives.
- Train, mentor and develop the teams Business Development assistants.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the professional services sector, with the ability to work effectively with various levels of seniority and, managing and prioritizing multiple workloads running in parallel, adhering to deadlines. Excellent communication and writing skills, with a positive mindset and able to work in a team would be advantageous to achieving success.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.