£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission
almost 2 years ago
Your new company
A leading E-learning platform that provids access wherever teachers need it, and whenever students want it.
● Increase market penetration by meeting and exceeding revenue targets
● Manage your own sales territory/ zone
● Work the full 360 sales cycle from cold calling to close, including prospecting/ generating leads
● Report to a great sales manager and work with a great team, who care deeply about creating a sustainable team environment, built on collaboration, commitment and having fun!
● Enhance and develop your sales skills through a great training programme
● Work for a globally scaling business that has the opportunity for professional career development
● Sell a product that is pioneering a new transforming era of arts education
What you need to succeed
● You have proven sales experience in an inside sales role (selling over the phone)
● You're used to high output and high call volume environment
● You have had experience of managing the full sales cycle: researching, pitching, negotiation, closing!
● You're very organised and can manage your time well
● Communication is your thing - you're great at listening and you're quite compelling over written forms
● You've got bags of energy and can't wait to show your commitment to the role
What you will receive
You will receive a competitive salary, plus commission and many more benefits!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.