Business Development Executive
I have partnered with a professional services firm who are recognised through their work across multiple sectors on a global scale. Operating and applying the principles of Quality, Unity, and Integrity, they ensure their clients consistently receive the highest quality work, no matter where they are in the world helping to build long term, trustworthy relationships.
This Business development executive role will support the Technology and consumer sectors and the Disputes resolution. Carrying out a range of business development activities from client relations to event management, this is an exciting role with access and mentor ship from several senior stakeholders in sectors that are ever growing.
- Assisting with all aspects of planning and development of business development activity and the targeting of marketing activity.
- Working with the sector leadership team and BD Managers to plan and implement business plans, budget proposals and campaign plans for the EMEA region.
- Acting as a key point of contact and ambassador for the practice with the wider business, MBD and other key stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar Business development or marketing role within a professional services firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a good attention to detail.
- A confident person who can build relationships at all levels and able to manage expectation as and when needed.
- An interest in the Technology and Consumer sectors.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.