Business Development Executive
I have partnered with a leading professional services firm to bring you this Business Development Executive role. Drawing on decades of experiences, and a global presence they look to address the biggest of challenges to build a better and bigger future.
The Business development executive will work closely with senior management and partners to help carry out a whole host of Business development activities supporting the wider team and implement the firm’s strategic business development plan.
- Preparation of and implementation of business development plans in line with the firm’s strategic objectives.
- Develop presentations and documents that provide high level overview of practice/sector plans and achievement for meetings and international business trips.
- Liaise with partners and BD colleagues across the global network on both drafting and inputting into matter-specific and significant practice and firm-wide pitches.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify targets for practice/sector and take responsibility for targeting initiatives.
- Manage the content and development of various business development databases.
- 1-4 years’ Business Development experience in professional services or a corporate environment.
- Proficiency with systems, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InterAction and Vuture Vx.
- Anticipates potential problems and identifies a range of possible solutions and able to build relationships and manage expectations.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once, focusing on those that have the greatest impact, maintaining excellent attention to detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.