There is an opportunity to join a leading lifestyle services business in a Business Development Director role. This position will be responsible for developing new clients across Hong Kong while also managing existing relationships and driving revenue. The client focus will be B2B partners and corporate business, working within a regional team to leverage and cross sell.
- Achieves individual sale targets, including sales margin, CIT and working capital KPIs for new businesses.
- Maintains a core focus of exceeding sales targets with an independent mindset and strong, persistent and creative business acumen.
- Monitor the market's key trends to capture major new business opportunities. Understand competition. Build up strong industry knowledge and expertise.
- Tap into the personal network of strong contacts and build a credible pipeline of leads and new businesses achieving both short and long terms solution wins.
- Attend network events to gather insights on respective industries and to identify and build a strong and deep network with companies across various industries, primarily for new business development purposes.
- Engages with prospects to understand their business needs and sells consultative solution with the support of our in-house experts.
- Identifies and supports marketing activities required to penetrate new business / segment
- Work with customers and regional/global sales teams to identify and capture new business opportunities notably via Cross Border
- Demonstrates a consultative sales approach and be able to foster relations with a wide range of local and multinational clients
- Good B2B consultative sales skills
- Innovative, creative and flexible to market customised solutions built around our capability/capacity to facilitate client's purchases
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- At least 5-8 years of proven business-to-business, solution-selling experience to major corporations including financial institutions
- Good track record of career progress
If you feel your background is suited please apply below;
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.