Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams50000 - UAE Dirhams65000 per month
4 months ago
An opportunity to join the first exchange of its type in the Middle East. The firm is a regulated exchange for digital securities and assets. They're looking for someone with a deep knowledge of crypto and digital securities to lead all of their business development efforts. This is an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of finance in a growing and highly agile business.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational customer relationship activities.
- Moving partners and clients along a funnel toward further detailed technical conversations with the CTO and eventually purchases and partnerships.
- Provides market feedback to the Executive Team regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generates product and service development ideas.
- Creates relationships and partnerships with other exchanges and universities to develop white papers and other thought leadership.
- Acts as go to expert on market requirements and the evolving technical landscape.
- Takes ownership of the management of the sales function of the business.
- Develop non-revenue generating relationships that add value to the firm in other ways.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans.
- Build the firm's reputation with other exchanges to encourage dual/shared listings.
- Research and prospect for new investors to enable the growth of the Company.
- Drives sales of innovative, tailored solutions to new targeted accounts based on products/solutions available.
- At least 7 years' experience working in a corporate/business focused environment, most recently in a partnerships or business development role, ideally within a start- up managing a team of professionals.
- 5+ years' experience in the Financial Services sector, with a deep understand of Futures, CSD's, Fixed Income and Post Trade.
- Knowledge of digital assets (cryptocurrency) would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with investors and proven track record of raising significant value/income.
- Highly intellectually curious and able to process a broad variety of technical and commercial information.
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills.
- Credible voice in the digital asset and securities space.
- Highly computer literate.
- Understanding of the value of digital securities to family offices and other client groups.
- Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting and preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Excellent planning, organizational and administrative skills.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.