Business Development Director
My client is a fast growing global SaaS organisation with cutting edge software for the CPG/ Persona Health and FMCG sectors
They are transforming the consumer product industry and looking for smart, motivated, fun people to help us with this industry-changing transformation. They are building the World’s First AI Platform for New Product Development leveraging the latest cutting-edge and emerging technologies around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Cloud computing.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales, we want you to start at the Director level, and head on up the ladder as the company grows.
This role is perfect for you if you’ve run SaaS sales and marketing operations for years. You can sell tech products to Fortune 500 companies with one hand behind your back – and to FMCG/ CPG companies blindfolded.
1. Manage the sales process from end to end
2. Set and execute the sales strategy
3. Build sales pipeline, prospect potential customers, and close deals with a given set of targets
4. Act as a product expert with deep knowledge of the product. Leverage the features and functionality to accomplish the client desired business objectives.
- Prior experience of 5+ years in B2B sales or business development
- Experience in selling to large organizations
- Previous experience selling data, insights, business intelligence, SaaS, media monitoring etc
- Truly self-directed – with a proven track record of over-achieving in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to research, identify, cultivate and drive key client opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in selling to the FMCG Industry in the region an added bonus
- Previous experience selling Consumer Insights or marketing solution an added bonus
- Own what you do with access to our Employee Share Options Pool (ESOP)
- Great progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us!
- Look after yourself with health insurance
- Learn new skills with sponsored training
- Expand your knowledge with sponsored annual library membership
- Flexible work hours: Early birds and midnight-oil-burners rejoice!
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.