8 months ago
The idea of this role is to support the dedicated practice group in the firm, by a range of functions such as marketing programs, practice development, client development, relationship building and proposal writing. You will be working alongside the top tier experts in the field such as the BD team, partners and fee earners or other stakeholders.
You will be doing:
- Coordinate and support on going pitching and marketing process
- Assist and involved throughout the RFP/ bidding process, Track pitch status and monitor win/loss analysis
- Help to maintain a resource centre for pitches, RFP, proposals, lawyers' biographies
- Brainstorm and develop the strategic development for the practice, individual fee earns and partners
- Acts as trusted advisor to the fee earners
- Pro-actively identifying on potentially business opportunities by researching on companies, industries and regulations
- Assist in the submissions process in the main legal directories and capabilities statements
This will be a hands-on role with high expectation. You will need to operate in a fast-paced environment, you should have strong teamwork mindset, willingness and take ownership of tasks.
Ideally you have been doing a strong writing role in simplified Chinese in the professional services setting. You need to be able to build and develop relationships both internally and externally.
Previous legal BD experience will be advantageous but not a must.
Previous knowledge in the Professional Services, Corporate, Capital market will also be advantageous but not a must.
Open to candidates from 1-3 years experience.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.