Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + reat commission
over 1 year ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver value proposition of company's Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) over the phone to financial advisers, brokers and accountants
- Sales management cycle: lead generation qualification and process execution
- Be responsible for supporting the business development efforts in building, maintaining and growing a portfolio of Financial Adviser and Broker clients
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of client presentations, workshops, communications and events
- Management of lead opportunities and client relationship data in SalesForce
- Support portfolio analysis and delivery of model portfolio solutions
- Plan and manage client events conducted by the business development personnel
- Raising the profile of the company through identifying and converting new business opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience
- B Com, B Econ or other tertiary qualifications essential. Be RG146 compliant with relevant postgraduate studies seen as an advantage eg Master of Applied Finance, CFA etc.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in the Asset Management/Investment Banking industry
- A good understanding of ETFs, LICs and Managed Funds and the financial markets they operate in
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and an exemplary telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, client focused team environment while also demonstrating the ability to also work autonomously when required
- High levels of self-organisation, managing workflow, prioritising tasks and producing outcomes within specified timeframes
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High proficiency of MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software such as SalesForce
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional demeanor
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Capacity for learning new procedures/ideas
- Team player
- Emotional intelligence
- Demonstrates autonomy
Please call Stuart Milson on 04812 66699 if you have any questions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.