14 days ago
Business Development Assistant- Commercial Financial Disputes
A great opportunity for individuals looking to step into Business Development within an International, modern, and progressive legal services firm. The Business Development assistant will step into a collaborative and creative environment valuing their teams across all levels seeing that all contributions are essential to their business as whole. You will work directly with the Business Development Manager in aiding the delivery of marketing and business development services to the commercial disputes group.
- Understanding the service profile and key audiences of each practice area serviced.
- Assisting the Head of Practice Development and Business Development Manager to develop a BD/ Marketing plan for each business area.
- Developing Marketing collateral and maintaining capability statement and fee earners biographies on a rolling basis and be the "go-to" person for those documents.
- Ensuring social media and other online networking opportunities are exploited whilst ensuring relevant and up-to-date information is included within the firm's intranet and website.
- Assisting on practice-led pitches and on panel pitches throughout the tendering process where necessary including, research, attendance of meetings and sourcing pitch content.
- Assisting in coordinating and collating the Commercial Disputes Directory entries for submission to Chambers UK and Legal 500.
- Help create and implement events and seminars including creating invite lists, producing event marketing collateral, supporting, and attending and finally producing events reports and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of business-to-business marketing, business development and relationship management within professional services but experience in professional services is not required but is an advantage. The candidate will also exhibit strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal), has a high attention to detail and accuracy, able to build effective relationships and be an all-round ambassador for the firm.
For more informmation and details on how to apply please do get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7332 2492.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.