8 months ago
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE- ACCOUNTANCY
We are presenting a great opportunity for marketing and business development professionals to work within a UK top 50 accountancy firm and become a member of an expanding practice development team within their London office.
The business development team is a close and supportive team, there is a great opportunity to learn from industry experts with all new members able to benefit from their coaching and mentoring scheme. The overall purpose of the Practice Development team is to support in retaining and maximizing existing clients, helping to win new ones and manage and enhance the brand.
- Work closely with partners to challenge, develop and deliver strategic plans and initiatives with support from other people within the business Development team
- Develop and implement targeted BD campaigns, and follow-up with sales
- Manage multi-channel comms campaigns, ensuring they're engaging, focused and measured.
- Produce and optimise engaging content, including articles, reports and brochures
- Support on bids, tenders and presentations
- Support on internal marketing and cross-selling opportunities
- Keep web and social media channels up to date and engaging
- Managing events, including webinars
- Research and communicate market opportunities and our competitors
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 1-2 years' experience within professional services environment preferably accountancy or law.
- Very good understanding of the full marketing mix, including secondary and tertiary communication, data and analytics, and targeted BD campaigns and client care.
- Capable of managing multiple projects with an ability to be flexible, prioritize and delegate.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and CRM systems.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.