Sydney, New South Wales
over 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a business development and marketing executive to help coordinate and proactively drive forward the business development and marketing strategy for our Sydney office.
The Australia Business Development and Marketing team, based in Sydney, is responsible for helping partners to develop the firm's business, build its relationships with existing and potential clients and also manage the firm's market profile.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the fee earners
- Support the strategic development of practices, clients and sectors
- Ensure delivery against agreed business development plans
- Coordinate and support on the pitching process
- Produce research on companies, industries and countries
- Co-ordinate submissions to the main legal directories and advise practices on promoting their capabilities to these directories
Successful candidate's profile:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a partnership, preferably law firm
- Proficiency with systems, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical, proactive, commercially minded and service driven with a "can do" and positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Sensitive to different business cultures
- Strong influencing skills
- Builds strong effective relationships with partners and BD colleagues across the firm
- Strong team player
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.