Business Development Analyst
Carter Murray have partnered with a US firm based in London who are looking for a Business Development Analyst to work directly with the partners and across the Business Development team to generate increased business for the Firm.
Reporting into the Business Development Associate Director, you will support on the business development planning and strategy for the firm, working closely with the Business Development Assistant for Europe.
- Working with the partners to prepare targeted materials such as pitch books, brochures, trifolds, duofolds and deal sheets, articulating with the firm should be retained
- Prepare materials for the target client or prospect and prepare relevant research to support on client meetings
- Work closely with the Creative Services team to create new marketing collateral for the firm
- Lead on submissions to directories, guides, awards and other surveys
- Update the partners on market trends and competitive intelligence research
- Support the Business Development Associate Director on the organization of events including on the day logistics
- Work with the Communications team on internal comms updates, as well as keeping practice details updated on the external website
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working in a law firm, financial institution or other professional services firm
- Excellent writing/editing/proofreading skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- German and/or French language skills is a plus
This is a hybrid role based in London with 4 days a week required in the office, working hours 9.30am – 5.30pm.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.