A leading global firm, with one of the strongest brand presences in Asia has the opportunity for a business development professional who is looking for their second or third law firm role to join their talent BD team. The role will be part of one of the firm's key practice areas who are rapidly growing across Asia and will work directly with senior Partners.
- Working with partners and legal teams on pitch strategy and best practice;
- Drafting pitches, in English and Chinese;
- Maintenance of pitch/credentials infrastructure
- Drafting submissions for legal directories, league tables and awards ensuring successful capture the firm's achievements;Developing and executing a programme of targeted events; and
- Assessing advertising and sponsorship opportunities against the firm's business goals
- Working with sector and client BD teams on the development of and implementation of BD and marketing initiatives.
- Attend practice group, client and sector meetings communicating business development best practice
- Working experience in a business development or marketing role in a legal and professional services firm
- Hands on end to end pitching experience in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with senior stakeholders
- Energetic, inquisitive, pro-active, and results-driven
- Strong project management skills - resilient and tenacious, remain focused under pressure, and effectively prioritise multiple tasks
This role offers the opportunity to join and learn from one of Asia's strongest legal business development teams
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.