about 2 months ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Business Analyst based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The role of the Business Analyst is primarily to analyze business finance and budget related matters across sectors and respective departments and support the implementation of the strategy. With a particular responsibility for measuring and reporting the financial performance; identifying and implementing proactive corrective actions to maximize the financial performance of the business.
- Responsible for management of budget related matters across both sectors providing guidance and oversite for budget control and transfers.
- Project manage across sectors, reporting and updating PMO on relevant quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to interpret, analyse and manage financial reports and processes conducted through SAP, including accruals and commitments
- Understand contracts, milestones and impacts this has on business requirements (e.g. finance accruals)
- Understand the sector implementation plans, and assist with adhering to key deliverables
- Coordination with the shared services functions (Accounting, Corporate Finance, HR, Legal and IT)
- Work in Collaboration with the Corporate Finance and Legal departments to align the organisation with global standards and regulations
- Proactively identify gaps and criticalities to achieve committed financial performance and proactively propose and support Business Ops Manager to implement corrective actions to maximize financial performance of the Business
- Manage Budget, Forecasts and monthly accounting closing, accruals etc
- Business Plans and cash flow evaluation for key projects
- Project and Program budgeting and cost control
- Implementation of profit centres and cross charging for Productions
- Participate and support in cross functional Projects and Programs
- Provide bi weekly financial reporting to Business Op Manger.
- Ensure monthly reporting is accurate and submitted to agreed deadlines
- Manage and develop the Power BI dashboards, continuously updating and improving as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Business Finance and Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with SAP, and/or similar software
- Capable user of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated ability to foster trusted long-term business relationships internally, with colleagues and stakeholders for mutual benefit
- Strong and positive interpersonal, influencing, mentoring and negotiation skills
- A good understanding of applying commercial concepts to develop and deliver business goals
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and relevant experience in Finance and Economics
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.