Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading challenger Banks assisting with the recruitment for a Brand Manager, based in their London office.
This role will be instrumental in helping determine the direction of the brand proposition and ensure all new offers and services align with the vision.
You will support the brand strategy, narrative and visual identity and be the principle custodian in the Bank. You will have an eye for amazing creative, like to push the boundaries of what's possible and believe a good brand never stands still. You spot opportunities for constant improvement.
The business has successfully rolled out a new visual identity and are successfully bringing this to life in their marketing communications campaigns. This means you will work cross-functionally with the business and group functions to drive our brand strategy through the company; helping to bring to life the brand purpose across every touch point. You will also be responsible for how they create positive lasting impressions externally through our approach to sponsorship and community affairs.
As a member of the central marketing team, the role holder will also act as an ambassador of the organisation's vision, values and culture.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience of marketing / brand / communications/ new product & proposition development in a matrix structure
- Experience working across product areas and distribution channels in both B2B and B2C
- A strategic thinker who can construct persuasive arguments to ensure buy in from multiple stakeholders
- Experience of sponsorship and community affairs campaigning that leave positive lasting impressions externally
- Strong creative eye and flair- design and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and copywriter
- Experience managing agencies and know how to get the best from them
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships with local marketing teams
- An outgoing and enthusiastic player, with the attitude and energy to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Innovative in approach and thinking
- An entrepreneurial flair and a can do attitude is a win, in the FS category things change very quickly and we constantly strive to adapt to these changes
- A passionate individual who wants to make a difference
- Digital won't be a buzzword to you it will be something that is natural to how you think and do
- Results focused and able to champion the brand among peers and senior management.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.