£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bens
3 months ago
BRAND MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY UP TO £50,000-£60,000 + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION - HYBRID WORKING
Our client is a leading merchant banking business, providing lending, wealth management and a wide range of financial services for global companies. The marketing function in growing and they are looking for an ambitious Brand Manager to join their busy team!
This is a creative role, focused on delivering and improving the customer and partner brand experience across the full marketing mix. The role has a specific focus in above the line marketing with a Graphic Designer as support.
- Support the Head of Marketing to develop and deliver the marketing strategy to support the business in achieving its long-term strategic and short-term objectives.
- Define, develop and embed the desired brand experience for colleagues, customers and partners across channels. Look for ways to continually improve customer experience across the customer journey.
- Be the brand guardian for the look and feel of your brand, including tone of voice, ensuring all creative and external communications align to the business' brand guidelines.
- An 'always on' brand advertising campaign, to identified target audiences - covering print, digital display and social media
- A results orientated PR plan working with the PR consultant and agreed spokespeople to create and execute an annual content calendar
- Manage and track the brand marketing budget. Work closely with the Finance team and marketing peers to deliver all brand activities on time and within budget.
- Extensive marketing/brand experience within financial services
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills
- A passionate, results driven marketer who has a creative flair
- Proven experience of growing brands
- An understanding of brand measures and brand measurement frameworks
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.