£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
A leading consumer goods organisation based in Berkshire are looking for a Brand Manager to join their ambitious organisation as they launch their already well known products into a new market.
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Brand Manager that has a proven track record of taking consumer brands to a B2B market. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent brand message across all channels and communication.
Duties will include
- Market research, customer and competitor trends
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Analysis of marketing campaigns, reporting and insights
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to achieve brand consistency
- Managing brand marketing budgets
- Analysing ROI and suggesting improvements
- Proof-reading and checking all copy before sign off
- Supporting Account Managers with literature and branded resources
To be successful in this role you will have been a Brand Manager in a similar organisation, have strong B2B experience as well as an understanding of brand positioning across B2B and B2C markets.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.