£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you a pro-active, passionate Marketer, with excellent Brand Management? Do you have a background working within Food & Drink or Casual Dining? If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity with a well-known company, apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Brand Manager for our client, a popular, well-known specialist casual dining group, based in their Head Office in London.
Joining a dedicated, social Marketing team with a great company culture, you'll be reporting into the Marketing Manager, working closely with the Marketing Executive, Sales & New Product Development teams. You will effectively manage all marketing tasks to ensure they deliver on the objectives. The Brand Manager will assist with flawless execution and roll out of the upcoming promotional calendar, menu roll out and Local Store Marketing activities for individual restaurants across both UK & Ireland.
Duties will include:
- Assist in development of the annual brand strategy and Marketing plan
- Execute all national marketing activities above and below the line in relation to the approved Marketing plan and promotions calendar.
- Implement and manage the media and activity calendar schedule. Ensuring that expenditure and brand objectives are delivered on
- Liaise with advertising agencies, strategic alliance partners and suppliers on promotional activities
- Ensure all marketing collateral is aligned with brand CI.
- Provide forecasts for promotions and new products to minimize write off costs
- Drive menu optimisation with regards to pricing strategy and menu mix to achieve targeted average GPs and deliver value to the brand's customer base
- Manage and co-ordinate menu and promotional rollouts
- Utilise consumer research to gain consumer insights that drive decisions
- Analyse sales data and report on the performance of promotions and products
We are looking for:
- Experience in a Brand focused role working within Casual Dining, Food & Drink or Hospitality
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Experience with location marketing; creating & devising plans for multiple stores
- A proactive, innovative thinker with excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable, growing brand/company, who offer a great working environment, benefits & opportunity to develop long-term.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.