City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Brand Marketing professional, who is deadline driven & thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for the opportunity to work for an established, reputable brand? If you are available immediately, and looking for an exciting new challenge - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Brand Manager on an interim basis for our client, an established, reputable specialist business within the food & drink industry.
Under the guidance and support of the Marketing Manager, you will effectively manage all marketing tasks to ensure they deliver on the objectives. The Brand Manager will assist with flawless execution and roll out of the upcoming promotional calendar, menu roll out and Local Store Marketing activities for individual restaurants both UK & Ireland.
- Assist in development of the annual brand strategy and Marketing plan
- Execute all national marketing activities above and below the line in relation to the approved Marketing plan and promotions calendar.
- Seek new opportunities to deliver against the brand plan
- Implement and manage the media and activity calendar schedule. Ensuring that expenditure and brand objectives are delivered on
- Liaise with advertising agencies, strategic alliance partners and suppliers on promotional activities
- Ensure all marketing collateral is aligned with brand CI.
- Assist in management of public relations and sponsorships where relevant.
- Assist in managing the development of a two-year innovation pipeline to meet brand objectives
- Provide forecasts for promotions and new products to minimize write off costs
- Excellent interpersonal, written & presentation skills
- Highly enumerate & computer literate
- Proactive, innovative thinker, ability to implement with excellence and accuracy
- Multi-task orientated
- Ability to work well under pressure; deadline driven
- Experience in a similar Brand focused role, ideally gained within hospitality/food and drink
Please note this is a PAYE interim role, salary advertised equivalent of the role on a perm basis. This is a fantastic opportuntiy to gain experience with an established, reputable brand, in an exciting and varied role!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.