about 2 years ago
- Deliver commercial, product-led seasonal campaigns on time and drive transactional growth and LFL sales.
- Launch brand in new markets through impactful new store opening campaigns.
- Act as brand guardian to ensure communications are consistent with brand creative guidelines and tone of voice.
- Increase social media engagement and growth rates through a varied, relevant and timely content.
- Provide concise and user-friendly briefing documents for operations teams to improve quality and consistency of campaign execution across the estate.
- 3-5 years' experience in retail marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing initiatives, from original concept through to execution.
- Proven experience and capability in respect to the design of retail marketing initiatives, POS and online content.
- Social media marketing experience including advertising and content creation.
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually - if you have not heard back from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.