Up to £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you driven, eager to learn and have excellent attention to detail? Are you looking for a content focused role to kick-start your career in marketing? Do you have a relevant degree such as English, Marketing or Communications? If you are looking for a varied role which offers great training and development - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Brand and Content Executive for our client, a well-established, market leader within the travel industry. Joining a busy marketing department, you will assist with the delivery and execution of the company content marketing strategy, including the maintenance and creation of marketing collateral, across all channels.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Global Brand & Content Manager to improve and develop the customer journey both online and offline
- Managing and updating website content
- Copywriting and producing marketing communications
- Proofreading all marketing materials
- Writing all copy for brochures, blogs, guides and the website
Our client is looking for:
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Relevant degree essential; Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications
- Excellent written English
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable company in a role which offers training, on-going development and the chance for long-term progression!
If you are interested in hearing more please call me on 020 7415 2845 or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.