£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus,bens
about 2 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Brand and Content Designer - FinTech on a permanent basis. The position will be based in LONDON. For further information about this position please apply.
Brand & Content Designer - Financial Services / FinTech Scale-Up
£35-50000 (based on experience)+bonus, bens
Our client a dynamic and growing scale-up firm in the Financial Technology space is looking for a Brand and Content Designer to join a growing marketing team. You will play a key role in leading the design across offline and digital channels. You'll need solid experience in a design role (gained in house or agency side), preferably with some experience in a B2B environment/B2B clients. Experience working with financial services or fintech businesses is preferred
- Develop powerful, effective visual marketing content and collateral that transforms marketing efforts, shaping a storytelling narrative across all channels.
- Develop creative concepts and designs that solve marketing briefs.
- Lead creative strategy & execution from brief, ideation, conception & delivery demonstrating evidence of business outcome.
- Challenge & evolve marketing ideation & brand, whilst ensuring consistency of brand experience across all marketing channels.
- Work within the Marketing team on the day to day design tasks, projects and campaigns
- Have a hands on-role to create industry leading marketing content & branding that includes paid & organic social media content, infographics, animations, case studies, digital assets, white papers, pitch deck visuals etc
- Artwork final designs, localise and roll out marketing design assets, alongside develop clear asset library for global deployment
- Create physical branded marketing merchandise & materials for events, OOH, & global offices
- Management of 3rd party agencies that support design & content creation across multiple geographies & timezones.
- You'll need solid experience in a design role gained either agency or client side-encompassing both traditional and digital media (ideally you will have a portfolio to show your work)
- Ideally you will have experience in developing brand led design work
- Experience in a B2B financial services and/or fintech business is preferred
- Must have experience of designing engaging and well-crafted visual comms across all digital channels including web, social, content & CRM.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for moving image - including motion graphics & video editing.
- Effective presentation skills: ability to develop and present visual concepts to stakeholders who have not a creative background and are "not fluent" in creative/design language
- Experience in a small but growing business eg.start-up, scale-up or challenger brand is an advantage but is not essential but must be comfortable working in changing and fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience , please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.