This role reports to the CMO and will entail working across all channels, you will take full ownership of the brand strategy, ATL activities, marketing budget, PR and agency management. Full responsibilities will be
- Brand definition, optimisation and amplification both internally and externally
- Management of PR and Media partners
- All ATL and direct response campaign management
- Assist team with creative development and ideas for all web and social presence
- Writing and management of all content and communications
- All acquisition campaigns- as well a reporting on lead generation / acquisition
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience in the financial services space, ideally FinTech specifically. You will be a creative thinker, "do-er"; and possess a thirst for trying new things as well as a desire to get your hands dirty. A passion for technology is really important - the people in this business work hard and really live and breathe the brand.
This is a truly brilliant opportunity for a bright, driven and energetic marketer to join an entrepreneurial team in a business where you can really impact growth an acquisition. To apply follow the steps or get in touch with Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the incredibly high volume of applicants we receive regrettably we are only able to respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.