about 1 month ago
For one of our clients, one of the market leading German Energy companies, we are currently looking for an experienced
Brand and Communications Manager Germany (m/f/d)
based in the Ruhrgebiet.
As the brand custodian and as the responsible Manager for comms and campaigns in Germany this role will operate across all products, offers and services within the market and is the key point of contact for all customer facing messaging.
- Brand management, innovation, strategy (including brand bridge, brand book and guidelines)
- End to end comms campaigns both media and creative, including master creatives for all channels ( eg CRM and POS)
- Support for the marketing operations fleet team to execute brand guidelines into market specific executions
- Owner of the 24 month comms plans in Germany with clearly identified opportunities for comms amplification of campaigns and products
- Planning and pitching for budgets to achieve business results including invoice and payment process
- Agency relationship management in line with global agency process, as well as sourcing and managing local agency relationships for digital, social and BTL including and translation
- 10+ years in brand management either as brand manager in B2C and B2B in Germany or regionally
- Experience and track record in brand management, leading comms activity both media and creative development from strategic plan development to comms plan execution
- Cross channel Experience including ATL, digital and point of sale- with a channel neutral outlook
- Agency leadership to develop enduring partnership relationships
- Experience in both B2B and B2C
- German market experience
- Cross European country experience preferable
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.