Taree, New South Wales
AU$95000 - AU$95001 per annum + attractive package
12 days ago
We have a current opportunity for a branch manager on a permanent basis. This is an excellent company with a great culture.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the branch and your team to achieve commercial objectives whilst maintaining a true customer-centric focus that empowers our customers
- Providing specialist lending services, from initial enquiry through to loan sign-up and after-care, ensuring the lending portfolio is closely managed and resulting in continued growth
- Manage and coach direct reports, ensuring strong process and product knowledge, that staff are engaged, and that set individual performance objectives are achieved
- Act as the face of the branch, proactively promoting the Bank and our services within the local community
- Establish and maintain professional relationships through various networking avenues
What we're looking for
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Proven commercial business acumen with the ability to guide the strategic direction and growth of the branch in conjunction with senior management
- Strong people management and coaching skills, ensuring staff are empowered, performance objectives are set and managed and ensuring a culture of achievement
- Management or leadership experience within retail banking, with a proven track record of performance and achieving targets
- Residential lending experience, with the ability to guide our customers through the process and manage a portfolio of cases
- Versatile networking and business development skills with a focus on building brand awareness within the local community.
please email Stuart on email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.