Central Coast, New South Wales
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take the lead one of our branches in the MID NORTH COAST region due to commence early February 2020. This is an autonomous yet well-supported position, offering a variety of responsibilities including business management, staff management as well as lending responsibilities.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the branch and your team to achieve commercial objectives whilst maintaining a true customer-centric focus that empowers our customers
- Providing specialist lending services, from initial enquiry through to loan sign-up and after-care, ensuring the lending portfolio is closely managed and resulting in continued growth
- Manage and coach direct reports, ensuring strong process and product knowledge, that staff are engaged, and that set individual performance objectives are achieved
- Act as the face of the branch, proactively promoting Greater Bank and our services within the local community
- Establish and maintain professional relationships through various networking avenues
This is a Permanent Full Time opportunity. The hours of work are 8:50am to 5:05pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings from 8:50am to 12:05pm.
What we're looking for
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Management or leadership experience within retail banking, with a proven track record of performance and achieving targets
- Residential lending experience, with the ability to guide our customers through the process and manage a portfolio of cases
- Proven commercial business acumen with the ability to guide the strategic direction and growth of the branch in conjunction with senior management
- Strong people management and coaching skills, ensuring staff are empowered, performance objectives are set and managed and ensuring a culture of achievement
- Versatile networking and business development skills with a focus on building brand awareness within the local community
What's in it for you
We are a mid-tier customer-owned bank with a commitment to delivering solutions that genuinely help our customers and their communities. Our people are key to our success and we provide a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We offer you the platform to demonstrate your capability and further develop your career within an established challenger brand who are very much focused on our customers.
We offer you great benefits, including:
- Being part of a change that has a meaningful and long-lasting impact on our customers
- Informal and formal flexible work/life balance options, including purchasing additional leave and self-funded days off
- Supported training and development options to support your career pathway
- Participation in your relevant incentive program
- Salary packaging, discounted financial products, corporate health insurance and an excellent corporate gym membership program
- A rewarding employee recognition program
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.