£40000 - £50000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, Insurance brokerage assisting with the recruitment of a Bid Manager, based in their fantastic London offices.
The role will have a strong focus on supporting the team to improve the Sales approach and responses to client Request for Proposal (RfP) tenders The Bid Manager will assemble a bid team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Experience in business development or marketing position within financial or professional services environment
- Proven capability in delivering winning, sizeable product or complex services opportunities. Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design.
- Must be comfortable working alongside Director Level (internal and external customers). Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace. Sound commercial understanding with the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical information into clear, audience-appropriate messages
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, manage shifting priorities, ensure attention to detail and deliver on time
- The flexibility to operate at a strategic level with senior members of staff as well as operating at a tactical delivery level and being 'hands on' in the development of proposals
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.