28 days ago
I am working on an exciting Bid Coordinator position with a progressive property business with a focus on office fit-out and Refurbishment on a 12-month FTC based in London.
You will be working with a team of 6 like-minded individuals delivering on multiple projects at any one time. Your new role will predominantly be focused on the design element of the tender process, designing and putting together assets in order to win new business.
You will be closely collaborating with stakeholders and business partners working on projects with a value of up to 5 million. The business is extremely busy so there will never be a dull moment!
- Working closely with the Proposals Manager and allocated tender team to prepare and design bespoke tenders and interview presentations.
- Collating all relevant information for the tender document from the team members and subsequent formatting.
- Updating of tender and interview document templates.
- Creating site logistic plans and project phasing plans through illustrator software.
- Collating all information for Pre-Qualification questionnaires and formatting a prequalification document.
- Experience in the Bids environment
- Previous Experience of working with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator software.
- Previous Experience with InDesign gridlines and attention to detail with the software.
- Experience using 3D software's.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.