BDM – Selling SaaS platform to Financial Services
My client is a leading global organisation in the Business Intelligence and Market Research sector. They work with global Enterprises to provide them with the most up to date and relevant data for their business through their SaaS platform. Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager – APAC
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders to build relationships and introduce companies’ services
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client’s organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- Min 3+ years’ experience in tech sales
- Previous experience selling SaaS or services / solutions into the Enterprise sector
- Previous experience selling into the Financial, Insurance, legal or Professional Service sectors an advantage
- Previous New Business sales experience
- Proficient in Business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.