BD & Marketing Executive – Real Estate
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading London law firm who are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Executive on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This role will be sat in the firm’s top ranked and award winning Commercial Real Estate team, so a great opportunity for someone in Real Estate looking to gain legal experience, or already in a law firm but looking to step into Real Estate.
- Develop and implement three sector plans covering; Student Accommodation, ESG and Later Living
- Support and help drive PR activities (working hand in hand with the firm’s appointed PR agency) associated with the sector groups noted above
- BDM strategy and implementation for the Planning team and supporting the BDM Manager in their work for the Construction and Property Litigation teams
- Manage three directory submissions
- Draft monthly BDM report and weekly BDM round up
- Lead on pitch opportunities
- Take on project work and ad hoc tasks, as and when required
Experience & Skill Set
- Experience in a professional services environment, ideally law or real estate
- Business development experience – pitches, proposals, collateral for client meetings
This role can be at Exec or Senior Exec level, or open to candidates looking to step up into a Junior Manager position.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.