BD & Marketing Assistant – Private Wealth
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading law firm in London who are looking to recruit a BD & Marketing Assistant to support their Private Wealth practice.
As BD & Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for tasks to raise the brand profile of the Private Wealth practice, working with the Private Wealth Manager and Executive to support the Partners and fee earners with their BD plans.
- Assist with developing content for the firm’s social media accounts, working closely with the design team and digital specialist
- Work on content for the website including blogs, industry recognition and PR
- Carry out client, competitor and sector research to support BD strategies, pitch opportunities and campaigns
- Assist the BD and Marketing Manager and Executive in driving forward BD plans and other strategies
- Be the key point of contact for the sourcing, production and tailoring of all standard marketing materials
- Manage, track and report on all mailshots – newsletters, event invitations etc.
- Assist with the creation and production of pitch documents and credentials
Experience & Skills
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a BD/Marketing role in a professional services environment, ideally law
- Strong administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently
- Intermediate level InDesign and Vuture would be advantageous
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.